It’s been the small but consistent things that have helped ground me lately:
- Waking up early
- Getting back into my body’s natural rhythm
- Working out and walking around our new neighborhood
- Making brunch
- Meditating and journaling
- Coming up with Tagalog/English mantras when my OCD brain goes on loop - Today’s was, “Bathala Na Anak, Paciencia kung wala” let God Child, patience if there is none
- Working on my website and actor/creative material that hasn’t been touched in months
- Investing into stocks and not shaming myself for cashing out earlier this year
- Watching really bad Christmas movies
- deleting CoStar and unfollowing all
other spiritual accounts that create more confusion for me than discerning
- remembering where tf I came from. Always.
majick, laughter, and faith
I joined a 30 day mindful morning practice that I’m excited to dive into in the New Year. I’m glad I shifted my perspective and stayed for the holidays, although I’m excited to go back home for a bit to gather my things. I miss my canvases and paint and books I left. Happy Hump
Wait..it's Tuesday, Go get yourself some tacos!